Burger King - Assistant Manager Job Description
Our multi-unit Burger King franchisee is seeking a customer service and result oriented Assistant Managers to join our Team.
Burger King Assistant Manager (AM) Summary: The AM is responsible for enthusiastically leading and motivating the restaurant team in a Burger King restaurant to achieve the highest levels of customer service satisfaction. The AM ensures that each visit by a customer results in friendly and personalized service, with great food that is promptly delivered in a clean and inviting environment. The AM manages the restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant Manager and is responsible for managing the daily operations of the store.
- Instructs, trains, coaches and develops the restaurant team to create an environment where enthusiastic people are recognized and rewarded for achieving organizational and personal goals.
- Trains new management employees to develop and supervise the crew.
- Ensures the appropriate staffing of restaurant team to maximize customer service and sales efforts.
- Works to maximize sales and profits within the restaurant.
- Responsible for all cash controls and enforcement of Company policies.
- In conjunction with the Restaurant Manager, prepares and executes local store marketing, merchandising, sales and promotional efforts to increase sales volume and guest traffic.
- Responsible for ordering, accounting and maintenance of all food and paper inventories.
- Assures that all safety and security procedures are followed within the restaurant.
- 1-3 yrs. supervisory or management experience, preferably from a restaurant or retail environment.
- The ability to train, guide and lead management staff.
- The ability to work with a high degree of independence and discretion.
- The ability to work flexible hours.
- Good problem solving techniques.
- Good written, verbal, math and interpersonal skills.
- Good organization and time-management skills.
- Valid drivers license with reliable transportation.
- We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including: medical, paid vacation, career advancement opportunities and more.
Join our Burger King Team in the Assistant Manager Position