At Mister Car Wash, we are a team of exceptional people intent on inspiring others to shine. Our formula is simple; we make people feel good by delivering a clean, dry and shiny car every time.
We know that the success of our business is dependent upon our employees being excited and passionate about their jobs. Our people are the difference makers and we are committed to developing our teams for success both now and in the future.
At Mister Car Wash, WE WORK HARD, WE CARE, WE HAVE FUN!
We're seeking an Assistant Manager!
The Assistant Manager serves as a member of the management team for a single store location and helps to lead a team that is focused on consistently delivering a positive experience for our customers. They are inspired by the lives that they are responsible for and are committed to leading with their hearts as well as their heads.
What you would get:
- Enrollment in our Manager in Training (MIT) development program to jump start your success
- Monthly bonus potential based on performance
- Advancement opportunities across the country
- Free car washes
- Generous Paid Time Off that increases with tenure
- Free personal money management tools, including pay advances
- Industry leading benefits : medical, dental, vision, scholarships
- Company paid Short-Term Disability coverage
- Ongoing training and development
- Fun, inclusive, positive working environment
- Adapt your prior experience to the car wash industry through our management curriculum
- Mentor under a General Manager to ensure your success!
- Lead a team and deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Grow the customer volume, driving sales and increasing profitability for the store
- Coach staff to create a positive and high energy environment that customers can feel
- Train and support staff at varying levels of development
- Manage daily operations, deliver consistent high-quality services and promote Mister Car Wash within your community
- Ensure the appearance of the site is of the highest standard and appealing to customers
We are looking for people who have:
- A track record of successful outcomes and a willingness to take ownership
- The skills to lead and motivate a team
- A desire to learn mechanical and electrical skillsets
- A service and goal-oriented outlook and personality
- A high level of initiative, attention to detail and pride in their work
- Availability to work long hours, including weekends, and a varying schedule to meet the needs of a fast-paced business
- The ability to efficiently multitask in a quickly changing environment
- A passion for building relationships with customers and community
- A willingness to work hard towards a common team goal
- Outstanding Customer Service skills and an outgoing attitude
- A desire to be active in a fast-paced, outdoor environment year round
* Upon offer, selected candidates are required to complete a pre-hire background check and driving history review. *
Join the Mister Car Wash Team & Apply Today!
Mister Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicant for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We participate in the E-verify system nationwide.