At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
We are looking for an Assistant Contact Lens Manager to join our growing team. The Assistant Contact Lens Manager assists the General Manager with store operations and ensures that the contact lens department operates in accordance with the company policies and procedures. This position oversees the Optometric Technician and the Receptionist.
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Monitor and achieve profit, sales and performance goals (i.e. reviewing the P&L).
- Optimize and oversee the contact lens department to ensure efficiency and compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines.
- Convey a commitment to providing outstanding customer service and ensure all associates do the same.
- Ensure quality standards are met. Review remakes and enforce policies to ensure compliance.
- Oversee the instruction to customers on the insertion and removal of contact lenses. Ensure Contact Lens Technician follows company protocol.
- Perform dispensing duties as necessary, if permitted by state law.
- Communicate with the General Manager, District Manager, and Corporate Office and provide store reporting as required.
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current promotions.
- Supervise and motivate the Optometric Technician and Receptionist and ensure the timely completion of day-to-day functions.
- Assist the General Manager with forecasting staffing needs, recruiting, selecting and retaining a high caliber staff.
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
- Vacation/paid time off
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance