CULVER'S® JOB DESCRIPTION
Reports to General Manager
Assists the general manager to develop maximum sales volume and profit margin. Develops managers and team members to ensure every guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy.
1. Assists general manager to increase sales and net profit of the business.
2. Meets annual budget while ensuring the mission is attained.
3. Prepares and reviews daily summary report.
4. Prepares and reviews weekly operations report.
5. Prepares the team schedule with JDA Back Office and daily deployment sheets based on forecasts and labor budget.
6. Consistently ensures proper portion control for all menu items.
7. Ensures training and demonstration of food safety using Culver's Food Safety Plan.
8. Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices related to the Culver's hazard communication program and workplace safety.
9. Recruits, hires and terminates team members.
10. Provides ongoing training, development and coaching to efficiently lead team.
11. Provides ongoing development of managers.
12. Performs quarterly performance appraisals of team members.
13. Assists general manager with four team meetings per year to develop team and ensure consistency in system standards of quality and guest service are maintained.
14. Ensures consistent uniform and appearance standards of team members.
15. Ensures team education concerning current marketing and public relations information.
16. Consistently maintains excellence in guest relations including follow up on guest comment cards promptly and effectively.
17. Effectively runs shifts to ensure quality product and prompt guest service.
18. Consistently ensures guests receive quality products in five minutes or less for in house orders and four minutes or less for drive thru orders.
19. Ensures equipment is effectively maintained and repaired.
20. Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports, including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground appearance.
21. Performs daily morning, afternoon and evening restaurant tours.
22. Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team members through appearance and attitude.
23. Checks e-mail and extranet twice during each shift and responds as necessary.
24. Follows up with Training Coordinator regarding training and implementation of new products and procedures to team members.
25. Supervises the accurate completion of food inventory order using projections based on current restaurant sales.
26. Ensures accurate completion of the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist and Product Rotation Reports.
27. Review food cost variance report in Radiant to determine appropriate waste dollars and where improvements can be made.
28. Reviews daily deployment sheet and adjusts to ensure team efficiency while maintaining labor costs.
29. Ensures active and ongoing community relationships.
- Strong decision making skills with the ability to develop and sustain a high performing team. Ability to build relationships and foster a positive and friendly environment. Three years leadership experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certified from a national food safety program.
- Stands for long periods of time without sitting; Walks fast paced during shifts; Bends, reaches and stoops
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly; Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly; Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently; Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Occasionally