Lucky Brand is true blue American. Born and bred in Los Angeles, Lucky shipped its first pair of vintage-inspired jeans in 1990 and quickly became known as a pioneer and innovator in the world of modern denim. Synonymous with the easy Southern California lifestyle and the fearless American spirit, Lucky Brand creates great fitting, good quality, distinctively Lucky jeans and fashion that works with the American lifestyle. Our collections are carried at better department and specialty stores and over 200 of our company-owned stores across the U.S.A., as well as online at LuckyBrand.com.
Rooted in Americana, Lucky Brand is inspired by active Californian types like surfers, cowboys, artists, musicians, and photographers, as well as anyone who embodies our fun-loving, friendly vibe.
The Assistant Manager DC Operations is responsible for facilitating efficient movement of goods through the DC to our wholesale customers and stores. The position acts as a primary point of contact for our internal partners, vendors and customers as it relates to the DC operations. They will be required to manage and communicate process improvements, cost savings, performance metrics, and vendor compliance. The Assistant Distribution Manager assures the enhancement of strong communication, relationship building and performance of the operation are effective within relation to the organization in managing and executing Supply Chain operations in our network.
• Maintain Daily/Weekly/monthly reportin on performance, order tracking, service levels, etc.
• Support Supply Chain strategic initiatives with performance analyses: e.g., In-transit inventory, actual network transit performance
• Rollup DC invoices.
• Manage Vendor Compliance program.
• Support in-transit management of Inbound and outbound shipments.
• Respond to DC inquiries regarding inability to receive/ship goods.
• Conveys the Wholesale operation objectives in regard to order flow and priorities with our 3PLs.
• Continually monitor changes to customer requests regarding VAS requirements such as label placement, ticketing etc. and communicate changes to operation team.
• Train new vendors in the proper methods of shipping goods to Lucky Brand including labeling, packaging, etc…
• Communicate with various corporate departments to prioritize shipments and maintain the floor set schedule.
• Monitor the condition of the building and machinery to ensure the 3PL is performing all necessary maintenance
• Audit warehouse compliance in all production related departments
• Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Operations or related field.
• 2-3 years work experience preferred
• Analytic Skills: Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
• Systems and Tools Acumen: Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, and have aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
• Collaboration: Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of partners
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills