Are you seeking an opportunity to start a career at a dynamic financial corporation? Do you enjoy working with people in a fast-paced environment? Tired of being stuck in a position? Are you looking for the opportunity to grow and advance? If so, apply here, it's QUICK & SIMPLE! NO financial experience necessary, we provide On-The-Job Training!
SMC is searching for highly motivated, friendly people to join our team.
SUMMARY: The Assistant Manager provides overall branch operational support to the Branch Manager and makes loan decisions when Manager is unavailable. This role is also a training position for gaining skills and knowledge to become a Branch Manager.
ASSISTANT MANAGER PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Processes credit loan applications, loan refinances and other loan documents.
- Assists Manager in the solicitation of new business, including marketing in the Community.
- Visits customers in-person to verify identify and/or initiate resolution of delinquency issues (10-15 hours/week).
- Provide exceptional customer service by working with past due customer accounts via telephone in a professional manner.
- Accepts and posts customers’ payments received.
- Balance cash drawer daily and maintains correct amounts.
- Must pass drug and background screens.
- Required to have and maintain a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
- In GA & SC, employees must be granted a State insurance sales license AND receive appointment by the insurance carrier authorizing the employee to sell their product.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and build relationships.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates leadership and management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask, effectively manage time and meet deadlines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Prior experience in customer service, collections, and cash handling preferred.
- English fluency is required. In some locations, additional fluency in Spanish is desired.
- Full-Time: Includes 2 evenings per week, and occasional Saturday mornings each month.
- Uncapped Bonus Opportunities!!!
- SMC benefits equate to $5,900 on average for each employee
- Leads Financial Industry in offering low-cost BCBS health care premiums
- Vacation, Holiday, Personal & Sick Pay
- Defined Career-Path with frequent advancement opportunities!!!
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Founded in 1986, Southern Management Corporation (SMC) is a leading small loan consumer finance company and is among the largest companies offering such services in the U.S.
SMC operates under 3 different brand names:
- Covington Credit
- Quick Credit
- Southern Finance
For more information about Southern Management Corporation, please visit us at our website: www.mymoneytogo.com.