Planet Air Sports is a Family Fun Center with an indoor trampoline park, ropes courses, climbing walls and other attractions. We host birthday parties, corporate events and camps.
As the Assistant Manager, you'll oversee event bookings, operations and ensure customers receive outstanding service. Also, you will assist in training, scheduling and supervising staff. The Assistant Manager will work with the management to create, host and promote special events, along with marketing.
We are looking for and experienced, Full Time Assistant Manager. This person should be flexible, friendly and likes interacting with children and adults. For this job, you have to be detail oriented, organized and possess basic computer skills (e-mail, Word, and Excel). Also, you must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work nights and weekends.
- Must be a leader and can supervise staff.
- Excellent customer service
- Minimum of a 3-year experience in hospitality industry and event planning.
- Flexible schedule and available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to multi-task.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Operations Manager / Supervisor