Who You’ll Work For
REEF Technology is the largest network of parking facilities in North America. We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
Parking facilities do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs. It is within this environment that we have re-imagined the role of a parking facility.
Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location is an urban ecosystem offering a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
What You’ll Do
This role reports directly to the General Manager of the UHC account in Denver, CO and is responsible for overseeing all administrative and operatives for the account, facility operations which includes monthly parking, client relationships, facility maintenance, scheduling and hiring of staff, and ensuring all the operational policies and procedures are adhered to.
Assist the General Manager with the following:
• Respond to customer inquiries and conduct complaint & accident investigations
• Respond to and handle client requests and/or issues in a timely manner to ensure client satisfaction
• Provide daily lot audit reports to the Supervisor
• Ensure all staff are following company policies and procedures
• Initiate and follow up on customer request
• Track & manage incident report/damage claims; correspond with customers regarding safety & liability
• Ensure accurate reporting and timely delivery for all month-end reports
• Ensure parking passes are delivered to customers and oversee parking program
• Process, transfer and cancel monthly passes
• Regular reviews of lot physical condition including landscaping, signage, surface and lighting
• Process daily revenue in accordance with the Daily Revenue Policy and Procedures
• Ensure equipment is functioning properly and/or initiate requests for maintenance
• Ensure employee files are kept in compliance for company standards and other required regulations.
• All other duties as assigned by your manager and/or Republic Parking System
• 1+ years of Experience managing and training front-line employees
• 2+ years of previous parking management or similar service industry experience
• 1+ years of fleet maintenance experience.
• 3+ years of customer relations, service, and management experience
• Ability to successfully manage and train other employees
• Computer skills required, including MS Word and Excel
• Superior Communication and Interpersonal Skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work independently, in a team, and meet deadlines
• Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external parties
What We’ll Provide
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally move around the property by walking for extended periods of time
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register, calculator, copier/printer
- Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
Work is performed both indoors and outdoors. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.