This position is located at TD Garden, which is owned and operated by Delaware North, and located in Boston, MA. As New England’s largest sports and entertainment arena, TD Garden is the home of the storied NHL’s Boston Bruins and NBA’s Boston Celtics franchises and hosts over 3.5 million people a year at its world-renowned concerts, sporting events, family shows, wrestling, and ice shows. Please visit www.tdgarden.com to learn more.
Under minimal supervision, provide support and leadership for Guest Experience Event staff that includes Concierge, Guest Services and Ambassador population. Direct responsibilities include training, hiring, communication, recognition, staffing, scheduling, and progressive discipline management when required. Deliver on and support expectations set by Manager Experience - Service regarding team development and implementation of training and departmental documents and programs.Responsibilities
- The Assistant Manager Experience is expected to continually act as the subject matter expert for the Guest Experience departments for TD Garden, bringing branded experiences to life for our guests and staff during all events. Must also be prepared to make decisions that produce the best outcome for guest and business while demonstrating urgency and genuine care in all Service Recovery and related situations pre, post and during events.
- Responsible for the leadership of the Part Time Guest Experience team which includes consistency and implementation of all departmental procedures and strategies defined by the Manager Experience Service and Delaware North Standards.
- The Assistant Manager Experience Service is expected to collaborate with TD Garden, Sportservice and Boston Bruins stakeholders to continually drive the fan experience with a goal of thrilling our guests and associates.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience level
- Must have 1-3 years of supervisory experience, preferably within an entertainment venue and/or a union environment.
- High proficiency with computer, apple products – proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel a must
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.