Do you love helping others?
Are you a high energy people person looking to join a great team focused on helping people feel their best? If so there are wonderful opportunities to learn and grow your career with the Massage Envy clinic at Stonebriar. Whether you’re a student looking for some extra cash, or an experienced Customer Service/Sales Associate, Assistant Mgr./Manager, Esthetician, or Certified Personal Trainer if you love to meet and interact with people and want to get paid to help people in their total well-being journey we have a position for you on our team.
We are accepting applications for Assistant Managers who want to work in a positive, team oriented, and successful workplace. We provide our guests with affordable massages, stretches, and related retail items, and our employees with great benefits! We are looking for potential Assistant Managers who want to help people, build up a clientele, be in a workplace atmosphere that is successful and supportive, and help our clinics grow! Please review our benefits and requirements below and apply today. We can’t wait to meet you and welcome you to the Massage Envy family!
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
-Flexible work schedules
-Discounts on services and products
-Free or reduced approved continuing education classes
-$14-$16 an hour
-Bonuses and commissions on memberships, enhancements, and/or retail items sold
-Bonus weekend pay
-Great growth opportunities
-Dental, vision, and health insurance
-Different services offered (variety of massages, stretch sessions, enhancements, hot stones)
-Provided lotions, oils, and massage cream.
As a team, we're committed to delivering on the Massage Envy brand promise—we help you take care of you—every day to clients and employees alike. As the connector between the franchise owner, franchise staff, and clients, you're the leader of the mission, bringing everyone together to work cohesively toward that goal. Daily work in this role includes:
- Leading the way to an amazing experience for members and guests by managing the daily operations of the location, maintaining a clean, safe, therapeutic environment for everyone and guiding the sales and customer service team to positively resolve customer challenges.
- Helping the location move more people forward in their wellness journeys by driving membership, promoting retail sales, partnering with the franchisee to set performance goals and working with the team to achieve them.
- Building a high-achieving team by setting clear expectations, providing ongoing training and mentorship, and reviewing performance regularly to empower team members to improve and grow.
- Running a tight ship where every operational detail is addressed, from managing inventory and deposits to ensuring compliance with all labor and employment laws applicable to location employees (including any local and state licensing laws for massage therapists and estheticians).
- Creating a strong workplace culture where all employees feel valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
- Modelling the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Ability to meet sales requirements
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done
- Willingness to be flexible, supportive, and positive
Must be state licensed or national certified/licensed
Must adhere to local and state massage licensing/certification laws and regulations
Maintain a professional work environment and look
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.