Wee Chic is seeking the perfect match to join our dedicated business development team in our newest concept boutique in Mosaic District in Fairfax/Merrifield. Join a growing retail organization that strikes a balance between satisfying, challenging work and quality time. Contribute your talents in a fast paced environment where you can truly see your impact.
- Effectively coach and develop team members to attain company goals
- Manage an extensive clientele program
- Participate in product selection and implement effective display
- Master and teach product knowledge
- Foster and maintain an engaging and dynamic experience and environment to provide the highest level of client service and team satisfaction
- Manage multiple tasks and prioritize meaningful workload
- Partner with logistics, leadership, marketing, and product teams to ensure company success
- Lead with an entrepreneurial spirit
Necessities: Do you….
- Have 2+ years soft lines Fashion Retail Management Experience?
- Have a proven track record of confident coaching that led your team to achieve sales increases?
- Have the ability to adapt to fast-paced work environment?
- Operate with integrity and value internal and external relationships?
- Exercise independent judgment?
- Consistently confront problems in an effective way?
- Present your ideas clearly and successfully?
- Exhibit enthusiasm for creating a positive work environment?
- Adapt well to an ever-changing environment and embrace change?
- Love fashion and styling?
- Love to sell?
- Competitive pay
- Success driven incentives
- Health Care Stipend
- Professional teammates and excellent company culture
- Fun, dynamic environment
- Generous product discount
- Safe, secure location
No relocation available