-Attention Retired Military-
Omni Military Loans (www.omnimilitaryloans.com), a leader in the military consumer finance field for over 65 years is seeking a retired senior NCO or higher who was a leader with extensive troop time to assist the General Manager in the day-to-day operations.
If you enjoy the challenge of running your own business unit, controlling your pay, hiring, training and mentoring your staff, while working with military commands on base and local businesses, and maintaining contact with service members, then this position is for you.
WHAT WE DO
We only do one thing – improve the lives of active duty and retired military personnel by providing them consumer loans so they can deal with emergencies, bills, home repairs, car repairs and more. When others say no, we love to say yes with fast, friendly, and trustworthy service.
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the management of the financial office in Lakewood, WA from top to bottom
- Assist in overseeing daily operations
- Interact and advise servicemembers of their financial obligation and decisions
- Assist the General Manager with duties associated with a customer service office operation to include personnel management and accounts receivable management
- Assume leadership of the office in the absence of the General Manager
WHY JOIN OMNI?
We want to improve as many lives of active duty and retired military personnel as possible with fast, friendly, trustworthy service. And to do that, we must hire people with the drive, desire and talent to grow the business. We offer a competitive employment package that includes:
- Paid training
- Liberal vacation and holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Medical and life insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement planning
- Extensive knowledge of the military, local units and chains of command. Knowledge of military support programs to include MWR, Family Support Center services and other quality of life programs.
- Strong Leadership and communication skills
- Outgoing personality, great people skills and a can-do attitude.
- General office skills and computer expertise required. Excellent personal credit a must.
If you’re an outgoing self confident person who loves to get things done and meets the requirement above, then please apply.
Omni is an Equal Opportunity Employer.