Hourly Assistant Manager Position
Rate: $9-$11/hr. (based on prior working experience) Quarterly Bonus Potential
The assistant manager works productively and supervises restaurant colleagues to ensure that we serve every customer with a perfect pizza and a smile in less than 30 seconds every time. This is a FUN and fast paced environment! We offer an excellent starting compensation and benefits.
Here's What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation package (hourly wage with bonus potential)
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision coverage following the first 30 days of employment (if averaging more than 30 hours/week)
- Paid Time Off (if averaging more than 35 hours/week)
- Continued professional development and advancement opportunities
We are Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Assistant Manager will be scheduled to work approximately 35-40 hours each week. This position requires a hands-on style of management and physical work such as: lifting, squatting, and standing for long periods of time.
- Previous experience in restaurants, retail or a position involving customer contact is preferred.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic math skills.
- Be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work under pressure and stressful situations.
- Possess strong management, team building and communication skills.
- Possess a valid driver's license from the state of residence with a driving record maintained within company guidelines. Possess a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary driver to complete daily banking and other responsibilities as directed by the General Manager or District Manager.
- The U.S. Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that each Team Member provide documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!0