Assist in the management of the Recovery Services division, reporting directly to the VP of Recovery Operations.
- Assist with the management and coordination activities of commercial drivers and administrative personnel, located in multiple states, in a proactive and reactive manner.
- Assist with the review and evaluation of any call in issues in order to determine the level of priority and the most efficient routing in order to service the account.
- Ability to create and implement procedures, including but not limited to simplifying processes and increasing efficiency.
- Assist with the management and improve the development and implementation of operating procedures as they relate to collecting oil.
- Assist drivers with Automatic On Board Recording Device or Electronic Logging Device, pumping system, and truck performance issues.
- Ability to motivate drivers by utilization of metrics grading system while providing coaching and bonus opportunities.
- Proactively retain Noble Oil Services, Inc. customers through effective resolution of customer concerns, dissatisfactions, or issues.
- Responsible for coordination with Penske truck maintenance.
- Actively participate in the companys safety committee.
- Interview and screen applicants for positions within department
- Management of employees to include route rides, performance reviews, counseling, and coaching sessions.
- Monitor and maintain compliance and regulatory requirements including but not limited to, tank and truck inspections, licensing and training required for specific customer locations.
- Ability to outfit newly purchased vehicles with various equipment, e.g. hoses, pipes, chassis, safety equipment.
- Assist with discovering future locations for satellite tanks, rail operations, and truck parking.
- Ability to train team members on department operations
- Assist with department budget.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Skills, Experience, and/or Education Requirements:
- Degree preferred
- Excellent people management skills required
- Commercial Drivers License preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing, environment
- Familiarity with Automatic On Board Recording Devices, tank monitoring systems and DOT requirements
- Experience with commercial vehicle operations and equipment required
- Three to Five years environmental experience preferred
- Strategic thinker, supporting department and company goals
- Ability to work well in team environment
- Strong leadership skills required
- Prior routing experience strongly preferred
- Geographic knowledge of the East Coast
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, with sensitivity and tact
- Excellent presentation skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to travel out of town, work evenings and weekends as needed
Location: NC - Sanford
Department: 1000 - Recovery Services