Our ideal candidate is attentive, ambitious, and hard-working. Work week is five days, typically Monday through Friday 8am-430pm. Occasional Saturdays and/or Sundays will be required on an as needed basis. May be required to work an occasional double (open-close). Store hours are 11a-9p.
- Train, coach, and develop employees and first level supervisors
- Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
- Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate guest-focused service
- Ensure product quality, restaurant cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
- Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed
- Ensure appropriate inventory and ordering based on business needs
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with our guests (customers), employees and management
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, guest-focused restaurant
- Strong time-management skills; punctual; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
- Restaurant management experience (at least 2 years) a must, fast casual experience preferred. Catering and off premise (mobile) experience a plus.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.