Imperial Parking or “Impark” is one of North America’s largest parking operators with over 9,000 employees. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we strive to…
Create Positive Energy…Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer…Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable…Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Impark is currently looking for a Full-Time Assistant Manager to join our New York team at our Staten Island Location.
This role reports directly to the Manager and is responsible for overseeing all administrative and operative functions for one large high profile, 800 car valet operations facility which includes monthly parking, client relationship, facility maintenance, scheduling and hiring of staff, and ensuring all operations policies and procedures are adhered to.
Assist the manager with the following:
- Respond to customer inquiries and conduct complaint & accident investigations
- Respond to and handle client requests and/or issues in a timely manner to ensure client satisfaction
- Provide daily lot audit reports to the Supervisor
- Ensure all staff are following company policies and procedures
- Initiate and follow up on customer request
- Track & manage incident report/damage claims; correspond with customers regarding safety & liability
- Ensure accurate reporting and timely delivery for all month-end reports
- Ensure parking passes are delivered to customers and oversee parking program
- Process, transfer and cancel monthly passes
- Regular reviews of lot physical condition including landscaping, signage, surface and lighting
- Process daily revenue in accordance with the Daily Revenue Policy and Procedures
- Ensure equipment is functioning properly and/or initiate requests for maintenance
- 1+ years of Experience managing and training front-line employees
- 2+ years of previous parking management or similar service industry experience
- 1+ years of fleet maintenance experience.
- 3+ years of customer relations, service, and management experience
- Ability to successfully manage and train other employees
- Computer skills required, including MS Word and Excel
- Superior Communication and Interpersonal Skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently, in a team, and meet deadlines
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external parties
16.00-17.00/hour & competitive benefits package
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity