Join the Flagstaff Culver's Team!
We are so excited to have joined the Flagstaff community & look forward to building a strong, energetic and fun team.
Entry Level Leadership Training
And many more awsome benefits!
If you have any questions regarding employment opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Job
The True Blue Crew is as genuine as Culver's handcrafted meals, and it's more than just a job. It's about making someone's day just a little brighter and having fun along the way. Culver's Managers are the leaders in the restaurant, working with the entire True Blue Crew to keep the restaurant running smoothly and ensuring the team and guests are well taken care of at all times.
Essential Job Functions
- Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest service, and restaurant cleanliness meet system standards.
- Consistently ensures guests receive quality products in five minutes or less for in house orders and four minutes or less for drive thru orders.
- Ensures proper product quality control, presentation and hold times according to the Operations Training Manual, Order Assembly.
- Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices related to the Culver's hazard communication program and workplace safety.
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive attitude among team members.
- Demonstrates and ensures proper personal hygiene and food safety practices are maintained in the restaurant.
- Demonstrates proficiency on all restaurant positions.
- Maintains and monitors food and labor costs
- Prepares and reviews daily reconciliation report against daily control totals from cash register system ensuring accuracy.
- Ensures team is cross-trained by the training team effectively.
- Completes food inventory order accurately, using forecasts and projections based on current restaurant sales.
- Delegates and ensures the accurate completion of the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist and First In-First Out product rotation.
- Delegates restaurant and equipment cleaning.
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team members through appearance and attitude.
- Follows and encourages team to follow all restaurant policies and procedures consistently.
- EDUCATION: College graduate with a degree in hotel and restaurant management OR equivalent work experience. Certified from a national food safety program preferred.
- EXPERIENCE: One year experience in a supervisory position.
- COMPENSATION: Salary is dependent on person's qualifications and will reflect present job market for a person of similar responsibilities.
- PHYSICAL ABILITIES
- Stand Constantly
- Walk Constantly
- Sit Occasionally
- Handling Constantly
- Lift / carry up to 20 lbs Constantly, 21-50 lbs Frequently, 51-100 lbs Occasionally
MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP SUCCESS FACTORS
- COMMUNICATION: Verbal, written, presentations to others; communication up – same level – direct reports; inclusive, honest, direct, timely; clear, concise; confronts the brutal facts; delivers ideas for solutions with problems.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Taking initiative, supportive of change; reacts quickly and appropriate; sets a good example as a role model in accepting change, executing change initiatives and following through to insure changes are effective.
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense and sensitivity in addressing issues; gathers appropriate information and seeks input from cross functional team members; collaborates with others to ensure that decisions are made with consideration for impact on others; makes timely and fair decisions; able to make tough decisions when necessary.
- INNOVATION, CREATIVITY & VISION: Seeks new ways to improve efficiency, effectiveness, quality; achieves extra-ordinary results with ordinary resources.
- PLANNING (short and long term): Organized and able to establish priorities, required resources; delivers the desired results; manages multiple deadlines and priorities; insures that planning involves cross-functional team members to assess impact of deadlines and utilization of resources.
- ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Builds effective relationships with both external (guests and vendors) and internal (team members) stakeholders, and between levels, teams and across functions. Supports and cooperates with other teams, negotiates and has the ability to influence others.
- BUILDS AND SUSTAINS A HIGH-PERFORMANCE TEAM: Selects the right people for the right job. Develops team members, provides training and development to support their success; empowers team members to make decisions while minimizing risks; provides measurable feedback in a timely manner; retains valuable talent and builds the effectiveness of the team as a whole. Plays like a champion
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Walks the talk. Delivers results on time and at the quality level promised.