Assists manager with overall operation of branch office including all phases of business development, credit extension, collection activities and training of office staff. Assumes leadership role in absence of manager.
- Assists manager in supervising tasks performed in the branch and provides guidance and assistance to office staff
- Assists with developing and maintaining good customer and dealer relationships with continuous, positive contact
- Assists with account gain through proven loan judgment and effective customer and dealer solicitation
- Performs and oversees collection activities
- Ensures all branch actions are in compliance with state and federal regulations and Company policies regarding lending, collections, repossession, cash management and employment actions
- Ensures Company's SAWS methodology is followed for evaluating loan applications and determines proper loan structure (determining advance, term, rate & appraisal)
- Ensures proper automobile appraisal
- Assists with appraisals, acquisition/disposal of repossessions
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and security
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
- Prior finance and/or underwritting experience
- Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations
- Ability to work evenings and Saturdays
- Maintain valid driver's license, insurance, and reliable transportation to use for work
- Computer literate with strong Excel skills
- This position works in an office and consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- This position frequently operates a standard telephone.
- This position frequently performs outside requiring driving, walking on uneven ground, climbing small stairs.
- Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Four year college degree preferred OR equivalent finance experience