Zelis is a healthcare information technology company and market-leading provider of end-to-end healthcare claims cost management and payment solutions.
Inc.5000 award winner: One of the fastest growing privately held companies in the US!
Ranked #1 by NJ Biz as the Fastest Growing Company in NJ!
Zelis is a healthcare and financial technology growth company and market-leading provider of claims cost management and payments optimization solutions to price, pay and explain healthcare claims. Zelis delivers integrated network analytics, network solutions, payment integrity, electronic payments and claims communications for payers, healthcare providers and consumers in the medical, dental and workers' compensation markets nationwide. Zelis is backed by Parthenon Capital Partners and Bain Capital. www.zelis.com
Our Zelis Purpose
We founded Zelis to help control the rising cost of healthcare and make healthcare more affordable for all of us.
This position will support the Marketing Director by contributing to the growth, vitality and profitability of the Zelis Payments division. This role supports sales and helps increase base business through planned awareness, acquisition and retention activities.
• Responsible for partnering with the Marketing Director in the development and implementation of direct marketing, customer loyalty campaigns, web-based presence/content, email and social media campaigns, video/education tools, search engine optimization, advertising initiatives and metrics
• Assisting with writing, and editing of marketing materials such as sales collateral, brochures, web pages, white papers, etc
• Assists with logistical support and promotion of tradeshows and events
• Tracks and reports on marketing campaigns and marketing expenses
• Perform regular competitive analysis for continual collateral improvement
• Support the Sales team with one-off and long-term requests and projects
• Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to Zelis Payments standards regarding privacy
• Works on assignments that are complex in nature in which judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems
• Thorough knowledge of company and departmental policies and procedures
• Requires minimal daily supervision
• Receives detailed instruction on new assignments and determines next steps with guidance
• Regularly reviews goals and objectives with supervisor
• Must have professional manner and respect the confidentiality of administrative matters and files
• Makes logical suggestions of likely causes of problems and independently suggests solutions
• Proposes ideas and presents information within own group and to internal customer groups
• Must be proactive to ensure proper follow up and completion of projects
• Must maintain a professional demeanor in sensitive situations
• Assists other departments as necessary
• 2-3 years marketing experience
• Healthcare experience preferred; payments experience a plus
• Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible
• Proven success on high impact projects
• Team player and excellent communication skills
• Demonstrates a basic understanding of traditional, customer-focused marketing collateral and techniques as well as, web-based and social media marketing aimed at expanding Zelis Payments’ market presence
• Demonstrates interest in conducting research to assess market trends and competitor initiatives
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, Power Point. Experience with SalesForce and Pardot (or similar CRM software) a plus
• Demonstrates competence in relevant job responsibilities which allows for increasing level of independence
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills are required to prioritize responsibilities, thus completing work in a timely fashion
• Outstanding ability to multiplex tasks as required
• Excellent project management skills
• Attention to detail and concern for impact is essential
• Must work well with others
• Effectively communicates with others by giving and receiving feedback
• Presents information clearly and concisely
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively interface with the entire staff, and external representatives from the business and client communities
• Demonstrates a positive and goal focused personality with a drive to work with all levels and departments
BS Marketing, Business or related degree with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
An attractive compensation package comprised of base salary, plus incentives, as well as full benefits has been created to attract outstanding candidates.
OUR BIG 8 ZELIS VALUES
- We take personal accountability
- We look for a better way
- We serve each other and are always there to help
- We act level-less
- We use humor
- We develop serious expertise
- We act with integrity
- We celebrate
Thank you for your interest in the Zelis team!
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed