Orangeburg Country Club is an 18-hole club with a full scale of amenities. Along with the golf course, OCC has a full service restaurant and banquet facility, four tennis courts, and a pool area. We are looking for a highly motivated team member to employ as an Assistant Mechanic.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting head mechanic in performing a variety of mechanical repairs and maintenance work
- Performing routine maintenance on all equipment
- Keeping proper records of all maintenance equipment
- Repairing and upkeeping for reels and all mowing units
- Assisting with general golf course maintenance (as needed)
- Working knowledge of 2-cycle, 4-cycle, and diesel engines
- Understanding of equipment operation, service and maintenance practices
- Aptitude for mechanical problem diagnosis and repair methods
- Ability to adapt to change
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to work weekends
Comprehensive benefits package offered.
Disclaimer Statement: Job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties and/or knowledge, skills, and abilities required, but a description of the job's most important elements. Nothing in this description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.