The Assistant Merchandise Manager for Business to Business (B2B) is primarily responsible for supporting the Business Gifting Services team in the overall performance of B2B sales across on the Business Site which includes driving product revenue, gross margin, average order value, and conversion while taking into account cross-functional goals and priorities. This person will be responsible for supporting the B2B Site with daily activities including: creating and merchandising collections across our family of brands, working cross-functionally with Enterprise Merchants, running and analyzing reports, assisting in product set up, proof reading product copy, executing price changes as well as other administrative duties. This person should be extremely detailed oriented, highly motivated and organized.
Responsibilites include, but are not limited to:
* Assist in driving the Merchandising process end-to-end with a focus on: revenue, gross margin, conversion, average order size.
* Create & merchandise collections to support the Business to Business site and all e-commerce channels, i.e. e-mail, display, partner collections along with any direct mail collateral and phone.
* Develop an understanding of the Enterprise Product Assortment and work cross-functionally with Enterprise Merchants & Business Gift Services Team. Categories extend across our family of brands.
* Ensure proper maintenance of collections to support Everyday and Seasonal collections and work cross-functionally to ensure inventory levels and pricing remain consistent and up-to-date.R
* Reporting -- pull data, format worksheets, analyze date and report on business results, provide insights and recommendations.
* Provide support with daily activities -- assist in setting up products, proof reading copy, executing price changes.
* Provide administrative support where needed.
* Primary role will be to support Business to Business needs and support other Merchant categories where bandwidth allows.
* Primarily responsible for making day-to-day merchandising decisions.
* Reports on and makes recommendations to the Merchandise Manager and Business Gift Services Team.
* Bachelor's Degree with concentration in Business Administration,
* Merchandising or Marketing preferred.
* Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in buying, planning or web retail merchandising experience a plus.
* Experience working with buying and planning organizations while managing merchandising for an online retailer
* Excellent time management skills and strong sense of urgency, with ability to multitask and work autonomously
* Able to work collaboratively
* Analytical skills
* Proficient in Excel, Power Point, Core Metrics Google Analytics
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled