- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- $10,000.00 Sign on Bonus, $3000.00 relocation incentive
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of New Smyrna Beach.
- Leading the Employees - Has a working knowledge of performance expectations for all employees on the unit.
- Monitors performance of the staff and reports findings to the nurse manager or takes corrective action for improvement as appropriate.
- Actively participates in the interview process/application selection.
- Creates a work environment that addresses the physical and emotional needs of the staff.
- Performance Improvement - Demonstrates familiarity with the performance improvement model of the organization.
- Support performance improvement activities on the unit through problem identification, assessment, data gathering, change implementation, and evaluation of outcomes.
- Ensures that practice changes, as a result of performance improvement activities, are implemented.
- Business of Healthcare Delivery - Utilizes a working knowledge of health care economics as it applies to the delivery of patient care.
- Is involved in unit-department based budgeting and support of the budget.
- Fosters patient, family, staff, and physician satisfaction.
- Technology - Demonstrates an understanding of the technology utilized on the unit.
- Is highly knowledgeable in the supply and medication management systems of the unit.
- Clinical Practice Knowledge - Is an expert in the clinical practice requirements of their unit.
- Assumes the role of a staff nurse and is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities.
- Professionalism - Demonstrates a professional persona in their work.
- Associate or Diploma in Nursing from an accredited school required
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Current Florida Registered Nurse license required
- Current BLS and ACLS certification
The ANM is a registered professional nurse who supports the Nurse Manager in overall operations of their assigned unit. Is able to demonstrate critical thinking skills, creativity, and has the knowledge to manage resources to achieve quality performance, positive employee relations, and compliance with hospital guidelines. The ANM is skilled in coaching, mentoring, and leading a professional and technical team in the delivery of services to our patient population. The ANM assures quality of care is delivered to our patients and accepts a patient workload when needed. Is supportive of change activities on their unit and works to assure implementation of change that may occur. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all