Assistant Nurse Manager Surgery Room AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Location Address: 1055 Saxon Boulevard Orange City, Florida 32763
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Fish Memorial
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- $10,000.00 Sign on Bonus, $3000.00 relocation incentive
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full Time, Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Monitors performance of the staff and report’s findings to the nurse manager or takes corrective action for improvement as appropriate. Uses independent judgment to make recommendations to supervisor/manager regarding.
- Is actively involved in all aspects of patient safety on the unit including but not limited to; sentinel event monitoring and reporting, root cause analysis, Joint Commission requirements, incident reporting, medication safety policies and procedures.
- Supports the planning, organizing, and leading of the unit through application of critical thinking skills.
- Is involved in unit-department based budgeting and support of the budget. Maintains staffing and scheduling, and resource utilization within budgeted targets for the unit.
- Mentors and precepts employees in the clinical practice requirements of the unit.
What You Will Need:
- Associate or Diploma in Nursing from an accredited school required.
- Current Florida Registered Nurse license required.
- ACLS Required
- BLS Required
The ANM is a registered professional nurse who supports the Nurse Manager in overall operations of their assigned unit. Is able to demonstrate critical thinking skills, creativity, and has the knowledge to manage resources to achieve quality performance, positive employee relations, and compliance with hospital guidelines. The ANM is skilled in coaching, mentoring, and leading a professional and technical team in the delivery of services to our patient population. The ANM assures quality of care is delivered to our patients and accepts a patient workload when needed. Is supportive of change activities on their unit and works to assure implementation of change that may occur. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.