The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for the site performance of services and has direct responsibility for supervising and training custodians. He is expected to control inventories for the site and to work with the customer personnel at the site to address and make an action plan for any service issues. The Assistant Project Manager must also perform the following duties personally or through other supervisory personnel; overseeing inspections, quality control, scheduling of periodic work and inventory control of equipment and supplies at the site.
- Leads custodians on a day to day basis to ensure that services are performed as contracted.
- Interact with customer(s) contacts daily to obtain feedback on services.
- Plans work/staff schedules; evaluates and monitors routine work and projects with regard to progress.
- Ensures the follow through of the corrective action plans to guarantee satisfactory resolution of customer complaints and needs.
- Forecasts and creates quarterly plans addressing cleaning needs; follows up on planned work.
- Plans, develops and prioritizes projects and weekly work plans;
- Implement and manage the company’s quality control monitoring and safety programs.
- Ability to oversee projects from concept to completion.
- Coordinates and monitors status of work orders; estimates, requests.
- Ensure coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption.
- Manage and maintain facility management tasks as assigned.
- Contributes to a safe and working environment by participating in safety calls, training and being prepared to take action should a health or safety emergency occur.
- Job duties may be modified at any time.
- A High School Diploma or (GED) is required.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of operational experience in managing hourly and supervisory personnel.
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations and chemical handling/storage procedures is required.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to build and lead management teams.
- Highly organized.
- High energy level with strong commitment to service quality.
- Familiar with floor care procedures.
- Must have a minimum of 1 - 3 years of operational experience in managing hourly and supervisory personnel.
- The ability to work flexible hours, including holidays and weekends.