SBM Management, an international facilities services company, is searching for a dynamic and energetic individual to join our Management in Training (MIT) team as an entry-level Assistant Operations Manager. SBM provides facilities support services to some of the world's leading Fortune 500 companies. Our dedication to delivering the highest quality service and cost savings solutions with the least environmental impact possible has launched SBM into the top one percent of service providers in the facilities maintenance industry. Today, SBM services more than 350 million square feet throughout the United States, Canada, and Latin America, with plans to expand globally in Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Successful Company / Endless Opportunity / Dedicated Colleagues / Generous Compensation
Our innovative employee programs, supportive management structure, and extensive career advancement opportunities make SBM a great place to work. As a result, our turnover rate is ¼ of the national average. We respect and promote the professional and personal growth of our employees and are committed to the success of one another. Teamwork, integrity and compassion are core values of our company, and we go to great lengths to ensure that our employees are satisfied and rewarded for the work that they do.
We are seeking energized individuals who thrive in a fast paced environment. As an entry-level Assistant Operations Manager you will join our Management in Training team and will be exposed to top business partners, seasoned management, and Fortune 1000 clients.
SBM offers an exceptional training program and performance-based advancement opportunities, which will allow you to create a long-term career path. Training and experience will include development in the following areas:
Customer Satisfaction: Learn to develop strategic relationships with customers.
Budget: Develop and manage budgets to adhere to financial targets.
Safety: Instill the highest safety standards in our industry with on-going safety training.
Employee Satisfaction: Gain the skills needed to ensure a high level of employee satisfaction.
Growth: Learn to develop and implement sales strategies to expand business opportunities.Responsibilities
- Develop work schedules to ensure contracted services levels are achieved
- Inspect and evaluate physical condition of establishment for program compliance, i.e. safety, quality, and service
- Audit and maintain inventories, supplies, and equipment
- Implement organization policies and goals
- Analyze budgets to identify areas in which reductions can be made
- Participate in the development of program/process improvements
- Maintain a safe work environment for self and employees by ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations
- Direct personnel who are engaged in facilities operations
- Assist with human resource concerns and issues
- Local travel may be required
- Must be willing to relocate nationwide after completion of the 3-month training program
- Bachelor's Degree required; concentration in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or Management
- 2 – 5 years of experience preferred
- Excellent public speaking skills with the ability to create and deliver large presentations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with high-level customers
- Ability to problem solve is critical
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- An attractive health benefits is offered, which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Two weeks of paid vacation is provided
Compensation: $50,000 per year