Assistant Plant Manager
Leading Glass and Aluminum Manufacturer in New Jersey has an immediate need for an Assistant Plant Manager that can hit the ground running. We are looking for someone who has 3-5+ years’ experience, professional, and is looking to work for a company that treats its employees like family.
Job Duties & Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience working as an Assistant Plant Manager in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience in the glass/aluminum/window arena a big plus.
- Review production schedule on a weekly basis to ensure manufacturing is in accordance with company requirements.
- Create and analyze production reports to identify potential problems and solutions.
- Resolve operational related problems in relation to glass product.
- Liaison between Project Managers and manufacturing plant.
- Team leadership and excellent communication skills.
**Position is full time permanent with excellent medical, vacation/sick, and retirement package.**
Qualified candidates, please email a resume to email@example.com
Joseph P. Durkin
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
410 Feheley Drive | King of Prussia, PA 19406
Direct Line: 484.567.2080