Administrator - Campus/Assistant Principal
North Crowley High
Assist the school principal in overall administration of instructional program and campus level operations. Coordinate assigned student activities and services.
- Master's degree in Education Administration
- Texas assistant principal or other appropriate Texas certificate
- T- TESS Certified Appraiser/ to replaceProfessional Development and Appraisal System (PDAS) appraiser
- Thorough understanding of school operations
- Strong organizational, communication, public relations, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to coordinate campus functions
- Ability to implement policy and procedures
- Three years experience as a classroom teacher
- Instructional leadership training
- Past experience as an administrator preferred
(One or more are required to qualify for this position.)
Salary determination will be based on verified relevant work experience.