Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so,Indianapolis Lighthouse College Preparatory Academy is the right place for you! We are currently seeking an innovative, energetic and committed Assistant Principal of Instruction.
Please submit your application or reach out directly to Chelsea Easter-Rose email@example.com learn more.
- Indianapolis Lighthouse CPA is an established 7th-12th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in Indianapolis.
- We are currently collecting resumes for candidates interested in having a transformational impact on students and staff through school administration.
- The Assistant Principal of Instruction is a member of the school leadership team with a strong focus on academics. Major responsibilities include coaching and developing teachers, analyzing data to address gaps in student understanding and working alongside the Principal and other members of the leadership team to ensure the implementation of the Lighthouse mission.
- Licensed educators passionate about rigorous academics, student achievement data, high expectations and leadership will be highly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our team of change-agents? Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Master’s degree preferred
• License in education preferred
• Demonstrated results as a Math or Science teacher at the high school level preferred
• Experience coaching and developing teachers preferred
• Strong organizational skills and ability to collaborate effectively with adults
•Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
• Mission Focused
• Driven towards Excellence
• Results Oriented
• Culturally Proficient
• Collaborative Colleague
• Constant Learner