The Production Assistant operates automated and non-automated bindery equipment for digital printing support services to satisfy the needs of internal and external customers.; Additionally a Production Assistant is also responsible for Large Format Printing/Finishing operations and materials handling and shipping. This person promotes customer satisfaction through the effective production and execution of daily work assignments, individual workflow management, and the execution of ongoing quality control procedures.; This position executes required order workflow management scans to ensure the capture of order completion, quality control, and productivity data.;
High School Diploma or equivalent and 1-3 years of experience.
- Must possess the ability to effectively work as a team member in a professional work environment; must demonstrate sound judgment.
- Must be able to plan, prioritize and implement detailed instructions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must possess the ability to listen actively, analyze customer and employee needs through effective communication and listening skills.
- Must have the ability to learn new information and processes within company guidelines.
- Must possess the skills to effectively multi-task and utilize time management.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and OfficeMax offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How to Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Fair Chance OrdinanceWe will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance