Assistant Production Manager / Direct Hire / $50-60K / Dansville, NY
Remedy Professional Services is currently aiding in the search for a full-time, direct-hire Assistant Production Manager.
This position will have responsibility for production as well as managing the work of the supervisors, team leaders, and factory associates. The Assistant Production Manager will support the Production Manager, to meet and exceed objectives, while complying with all internal policies and procedures..
- Assist manufacturing operations by helping to plan production schedules, materials requirements, and staffing needs, including supervision of Temporary/Agency employees
- Analyze production bottlenecks and inefficiencies, seeking solutions. Promote Lean manufacturing techniques and processes.
- Coordinate shop floor activities to insure logical production processes.
- Partners with Quality department to ensure compliance with quality and safety best practices.
- Implement cost savings ideas.
- Prepare associates and supervisors for new production processes.
- Create positive work environment.
- Investigate and correct quality concerns.
- Conduct department and supervisory meetings.
- Counsel supervisors and direct labor personnel regarding work habits.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in manufacturing supervision.
- Must be hands-on manager with ability to provide positive and constructive feedback, coach/mentor and develop individuals.
- Ability to communicate ideas and information clearly, effectively, and frequently (oral and written).
- Must be willing and able to work flexible shifts to meet business and employee needs.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing, and continuous improvement.
This position will pay $50-60K.
This company offers a comprehensive benefit package, including company-contributed medical, voluntary dental and vision, group life insurance, 401K, paid time off, and more.
In order to be considered, please respond to this ad with a copy of your resume.