The Division of General Medicine & Geriatrics is actively building an integrated team practice model for delivering high quality medical care and service to the patients we serve, including transitional care of hospitalized patients. Our practice also includes innovative models for delivering structured care to populations of patients with chronic conditions and is recognized by the State of Oregon as a Patient Centered Primary Care Home clinic site.
The appointee shall provide services as assigned by the supervisor in furtherance of the university’s missions and goals of teaching, research, patient care, outreach and public service. Responsibilities include:
- Primary care clinician and/or interim, same day or urgent care 7 half days/week at OHSU Primary Care Clinic, Beaverton, OR.
- Participate in clinical based teaching of residents and medical students because opportunities for teaching abound and participation is encouraged and valued
- Opportunity to attending on an inpatient medicine ward
- Participate in continuing education, professional and faculty development and scholarship
This position will include both a continuity ambulatory practice and coverage clinic and is designed to provide increased after-hours appointment access for practice’s patients as well as increase our overall patient access. Evening clinic hours will be expected 1-2 days a week.
Compensation for this position will include a base academic salary, paid through the academic department, plus a clinical salary from an incentive system based on the success and productivity for their clinical work at OHSU campus, as well as personal initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team of health care providers and collaborate to achieve clinical care goals
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other clinicians
- Candidates with an interest in and experience with chronic care models of health care and coordination of care of complex patients in various settings will receive priority consideration
Apply here online. Please be sure to upload a cover letter and CV.
Oregon Health & Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or email@example.com.