Emory University’s Department of Vascular Surgery seeks a full-time fellowship trained Vascular Surgeons at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor to join a robust team. An appointment at the level of Assistant Professor or Associate Professor is anticipated, depending upon the candidate’s qualifications.
Summary of Duties:
- Serve as an attending vascular surgeon at The Emory Clinic, Inc., Emory University Hospital, Emory University Hospital Midtown, and other sites that may be deemed necessary by the Sect ion Chief over time.
- Participate in the clinical education, training and development of residents through practice-site rotation activities and conferences.
- Participate in the development of unique and collaborative research specific to vascular surgery.
- Board certified in Vascular Surgery
- Vascular surgery fellowship
- A valid, unrestricted medical license to practice medicine in the State of Georgia
- A controlled Substance Registration Drug Enforcement Administration Certificate