Come join a friendly and diverse clinical team that provides quality care! Community Healthlink (CHL) is looking for a full-time (37.5 hrs/wk) Assistant Program Director in Fitchburg, MA.
BUDD Day treatment is designed to meet the mental health and social needs of the mild developmentally disabled person. The program challenges clients to learn about themselves, learn new skills, and achieve their goals. Treatment consists of educational groups, process groups, peer support, individual sessions, and medication visits with our highly skilled psychiatrist. The goal for clients is to complete the BUDD program and enter the workforce, volunteer, or maybe complete their GED
The Assistant Director of the BUDD program assists the Director of the Fitchburg Adult Outpatient Services with the management of the day to day operations of the BUDD Psychiatric Day Treatment Program.
Benefits:Compensation based on education and related work experience, licensure and other qualificationsHealth and Dental insurance (active upon starting)Generous paid sick, personal, holiday, and vacation timeCEU benefitsLife and Disability insurance401k with agency contributionWellness activity discountsWork related travel reimbursement
- Supervision of staff and related duties as assigned
- Management tasks, including but not limited to, program oversight in the absence of the Director, incident reporting to required parties, milieu management, as assigned
- Facilitate staff meetings as assigned, coordination with other managers in Community Healthlink, participation in Community Healthlink Management Team meetings, participation in Adult Outpatient Managers meetings, as assigned
- Provides direct clinical treatment to adults with mild developmental disabilities as represented in the caseload through: diagnostic evaluations and screenings; crisis/emergency assessment and intervention; treatment planning and assessment; group and individual treatment
- Participates in interdisciplinary diagnostic treatment and planning conferences
- Consults with doctors, family members/caretakers, Department of Developmental Services workers, and other social service agencies, insurance providers and hospital networks regarding clients, client services and case management
- Maintains client records, administrative records, and supervision records consistent with agency and division policy and relevant laws, regulations and other standards
- Perform other job related duties
- Masters degree required
- Independent licensure in Massachusetts to provide behavioral health services (Licensed Psychologist, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT).
- Must have a minimum of 3 years related experience
- Current valid US-issued drivers license and a registered, inspected and insured automobile for work related purposes including travel between work sites (does not include transporting clients)
- Must be able to pass a CORI background check
Community Healthlink is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, age, ancestry, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, political affiliation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.If applicable, Community Healthlink shall also abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability. These regulations require affirmative action by Community Healthlink to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.