Come join a friendly and diverse clinical team that provides quality care! Community Healthlink (CHL) is looking for a full-time (37.5 hrs/wk) Assistant Program Director in Leominster, MA.
These community-based units provide short-term therapeutic psychiatric/substance abuse treatment in a structured environment with 24-hour observation and supervision and individualized treatment interventions focused on the crisis and crisis resolution. The population for the CSU program include both males and females that are at least 18 years of age.
The North County Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU) serves clients who are admitted due to struggle with a mental health crisis often additionally struggling with substance abuse. Our clients enter the program with an evaluation and client history completed by a qualified clinician prior to admission. The CSU may be used as a diversion to prevent a hospitalization or as a step-down immediately following a psychiatric hospital discharge to assist the client in transitioning back into the community. The unit receives admissions 24 hours/day, 365 days/year depending on bed availability (13 beds) for clients who do not need hospital level of care and meet the unit’s admission criteria. Although a voluntary program, individuals must remain on the unit for the duration of their stay for safety and treatment purposes. Clients meet with a multi-disciplinary team to aid with following their individualized treatment plan and meet their treatment goals as well as a psychiatric workup and medication evaluation.
Compensation based on education and related work experience, licensure and other qualifications
Health and Dental insurance (available upon starting)
Generous paid sick, personal, holiday, and vacation time
Life and Disability insurance
401k with agency contribution
Wellness activity discounts
Work related travel reimbursement
- Daily program tasks
- Staff schedule and time off requests
- Service Activity Log documentation and review
- Billing, ordering, and receipt coding
- CARF tracking
- Program data entry
- Daily staff management and ongoing supervisions
- Attend to and support clients based on their individual needs
- Manage medication logs
- Approve intakes for the CSU
- Computer proficiency; use of BUI, ESDB, Outlook, and Excel
- Assist Program Director in hiring and staff management
- Fill in for direct care staff as needed
- Attend management meetings, meetings with community based providers, and client collaterals
- Maintain organized and flexible with schedule based on program need
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work or related human services field required
- 2 years supervisory experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a CORI background check
Community Healthlink is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, age, ancestry, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, political affiliation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
If applicable, Community Healthlink shall also abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability. These regulations require affirmative action by Community Healthlink to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.