The Assistant Program Manager is responsible for aiding theProgram Manager with managing multiple task orders simultaneously over multiplelocations. The teams under the ProgramManger will be responsible to handle mobilization, deployment, redeployment anddemobilization mission requirements for the National Guard. Often these requirements are very fluid, dynamicand can vary by Directorate. Primarytask areas covered are Financial Audit Support, AnalysisServices, Training Support, Exercise Support, Organizational Support Services,and Program Analysis.
· Top Secret Security Clearance
· At least 12 years’ relevant technical areaexperience (comparable to a retired/separated
O4/CWO4/E9 or a former GS-13 orabove)
· Master’s Degree
· National Guard or Air National Guard Experience
· Experience with Joint Training InformationManagement System (JTIMS), Joint Lessons Learned Information System (JLLIS),and Army Training Information Management Systems (ARTIMS)
· Financial Audit Support, Analysis Services,Training Support, Exercise Support, Organizational Support Services, andProgram Analysis Knowledge
· The ability to manage multiple task orders
· Possession of excellent oral and writtencommunication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and otheroperational software
· Time management and self-starter
Summit Technologies, Inc. is an equalopportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteranstatus.
Position descriptions serve as a guideline and may not beconstrued as a guarantee of employment. Summit Technologies, Inc. is an at-willorganization.