Fantastic opportunities for entry to junior level construction professional. Grow with a well established company, gain experience, and lead your own projects!
Virginia full service GC with experience across multiple commercial construction fields. The company is a national leader in the construction industry and is known for its superior corporate culture, ethical values, and treating all employees like family.
- Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management of construction projects along side the project manager
- Monitor and coordinate work performed by contractors, architectural, engineering, and construction firms
- Will need to ensure adherence to plans & specifications, project budget, and project schedule
- 2+ years commercial construction experience, college degree preferred
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- Highly motivated team player
- Lead by example mentality
- Eager to learn and grow with a rewarding company
- Knowledge of ProCore desired, but not required
- Microsoft Office, Excel specifically are required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical, along with attention to detail
Opportunity offers highly competitive salary, bonus potential, excellent benefits and company culture. Interested? Submit your resume now!