The Assistant Project Manager supports the Project Managers in a wide range of ways that result in work that is completed on-time, profitably, and of award-winning caliber. Assistant Project Manager supports the overall construction management of projects, while also helping to coordinate safety, schedule, and contracts. Strong candidates will demonstrate an ability to work with minimal supervision and show the desire to actively take the lead on their career growth and development.
If you are described as a self-starter, action oriented, persistent, focused, personable, computer savvy, detail orientated and always "one step ahead" we encourage you to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related area
- Professional mannerism and the ability to work independently and as a Team Member
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Able to establish priorities, meet firm deadlines, and problem solve
- Strong people skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A relationship-oriented approach to work
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Efficient in MS Office, Oracle Contract Management Software