Excellent compensation $85,000 to $100,000, well respected organization expanding!
20 year business and still expanding, Completing High End Custom Homes
- Recognized regionally as a leader in the construction and renovation industry
- Specializes in custom homes
- Construction driven by quality
- Family oriented while maintaining a strong client relationship
- Pushing the boundaries of design in the region
- The Construction Manager will oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management of construction projects.
- monitoring and coordinating work performed by contractors, architectural, engineering, and construction firms.
- Will need to ensure adherence to plans & specifications, project budget, and project schedule.
- Bachelors degree in architecture, engineering, or related field.
- 3 to 5 years experience in multi-family residential construction can be substituted for education
- knowledge of federally funded housing programs; valid driver's license & an automobile for job related trips.
- Ability to handle an independent case load & conduct work as required
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing; working knowledge of MS Word, Excel & computerized specification & cost estimating software.
$65,000-$80,000 a year with opportunity for growth!
Large scope of work in the pipeline for 2018!
Seeking leaders motivated applicants!