|Title||Assistant Project Manager - DC Area|
This position will be located across Naval District Washington (Washington, South Potomac, Patuxent River, Annapolis).
Responsible in assisting the facility Project Manager in administering the Housekeeping program by maintaining a high standard of cleanliness throughout all areas in the Hospital.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain employee work schedule.
• Responsible for ensuring employee work schedule is covered with adequate staffing on a daily basis through Managers.
• Ensure QC inspections are performed on a daily basis by the Managers and QC on all employees.
• Review with QC to analyze trends and opportunities for improvement. Report findings to Director.
• Analyze government QA inspections, assuring proper follow-up and Corrective/Preventive Actions.
• Ensure that all employees have received adequate orientation training and documentation is in file.
• Observe Managers daily by rounding in their areas – document findings
• Assist Managers in resolving any potential issues with employees and hospital staff.
• Perform job evaluations on Managers and submits to Director as required.
• Perform public relation rounds on units and establish relationships with key personnel.
• Other duties as assigned by the Director.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements
• Management background or Associates Degree or higher is preferred.
• Preferred - 5 years’ experience in a fast paced hospital or healthcare setting preferred.
• Preferred - Experience requirements in a tertiary-level medical care facility with at least 300 – 500 bed capacity.
• Experience sufficient to understand technical and process-based aspects of the services we provide.
• Must meet or exceed comparable industry certification (IEHA, etc.) training.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of software
• Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Must be a proactive individual with a ‘Make it Happen’ attitude!
• Be able to walk extended period of time, bend, kneel, push. Pull, and stretch as required.
• Be able to lift 50 lbs.
This job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
|Send This Job to a Friend|