TG GALLAGHER AT A GLANCE
We are a rapidly growing company, revolutionizing the way HVAC, plumbing, and fire sprinkler systems are designed and built with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. Many companies talk about being customer-focused, but we are customer obsessed. We are construction futurists and service experts, connecting people to their buildings to enhance comfort and efficiency. We believe that when our work is done, people are happy, safe, and comfortable in the spaces they live, work, and play.
This role requires a self-starter with curiosity for MEP/FP systems, bold innovation, and a passion for people. As assistant project manager, you will provide tactical support to project managers and superintendents in coordinating the activities of the project to ensure cost, schedule, and document control.This is an opportunity to be part of an all-start team. If you arean energy giver with a positive outlookandhave theeagerness to roll up your sleevesat a fun growing company, join us.
- Assist project executive, project manager and superintendents with supervising and documenting project schedules, change-orders, submittals, budgets, and submit RFI’s for approval
- Assist in the maintenance of contract documents for field operations
- Coordinates project activities under the supervision from project manager
- Attend project meetings onsite and in the office
- Assist with project close-out documentation
- Establishes and maintains open, positive relationships with team, clients, vendors, and suppliers
- Provides in-person support at job sites as required.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SPECS?
- 1-2 years of related industry experience
- Possess solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- A deep desire to grow and continuously learn; adapting to new processes and technologies
- Possess high-standards across the board- from your own contributions to the people you work with to the projects you work on
- Goal-oriented self-starter with strong time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Fantastic organizational skills and great follow through on tasks