PageGroup has been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for 41 years. Operating through three internationally recognized and respected recruitment brands: Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel, we the global strength to think and act beyond the boundaries of location or business function.
Our client, one of the nations top developers of university housing is looking to add an Assistant Project Manager for one of their largest projects out in Centre County, PA. This project is a $100M, 12 story ground up apartment complex. As an APM, you will assist the PM to oversee the project from when they break ground to completion in 2021.
- Work with the PM to understand and implement the contract and specification between the company and the client
- Get paperwork to subcontractors and owners in a timely manner
- Stay up to date on change orders and RFIs
- Assist the PM to help manage budget and staff effectively
- Experience as a Project Manager - 0-5+ years experience
- Experience working on commercial or multi family projects - multi story and ground up is a plus!
- Bachelors degree
- Cell phone
- Full benefits package