Weitzman is recruiting for an experienced Assistant Property Manager for our Austin office.
- Assist Property Manager with full range of duties related to the property management of retail shopping center and office portfolio
- Field tenant phone calls and handle issues within set guidelines
- Prepare correspondence and documents for manager’s review
- Respond to service calls from tenants, arrange service, create work orders and assure work is complete
- Track and review Lease Commencement Agreements
- Assist with administration of service contracts and purchase orders.
- Conduct monthly property inspections as directed by the Property Manager
- Assist with the preparation of budgets
- Assist with preparing and collecting estoppel letters
- Assist property managers with rent and sales collection efforts
- Research leases, invoices and contracts
- Other assignments as needed
- Previous experience in commercial real estate property management department preferred
- Ability to interpret and fully understand leases and related documents
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong general computer skills with intermediate level or above knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven ability to meet multiple deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment while maintaining quality of work and professional demeanor
- Flexible regarding changing priorities
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
- MRI and/or Yardi experience preferred, but not required
Weitzman is one of the largest retail-focused commercial real estate owners and third-party service providers in Texas. Weitzman offers a full range of services including general brokerage, property management, asset management and development services. We operate exclusively in Texas’ major markets: Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. Visit our website at www.weitzmangroup.com or follow us on Twitter @WeitzmanTexas, Facebook and LinkedIn for other employment opportunities.
Weitzman offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, free on-site parking, and more.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.