Assistant Property Manager Chicago, IL
Your new company
Hays Property Management is working with an international, market leading property management company. They are known throughout the nation for their wide range of property and facilities services in the Residential and Commercial field.
Your new role
- Assist the Property Manager in the operation of the property; ability to provide strong leadership when the Property Manager is unavailable.
- Maintain courteous communication with the residents, applicants, co-workers and customers.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and handle accordingly
- It is the responsibility of the Assistant Property Manager to assist in ensuring that the vacant apartments are in perfect, move-in condition. Physically inspect property when on grounds, pick up litter and report any service needs to maintenance staff.
- Work with attorney and Property Manager regarding legal proceedings.
- Collection of rents and preparation of receipts
- Receive log and properly code all invoices and review with the property manager.
- Update weekly reports concerning notices to vacate, vacancy reports and activity reports.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 1 years of prior experience in the Assistant Property Manager role
- The ability to set priorities, handle multiple projects, multitask, and meet deadlines
- Experience with data entry, expansive reporting, filing, scheduling and communications
- Maintain courteous communication with the residents, applicants and co-workers.
What you'll get in return
Compensation for this role is based on experience, Medical benefits, PTO, sick days and 401K match.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Benefits, PTO, 401K