Please note: This position is currently filled, however we are always accepting qualified applicants should there be a future opening. Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to viewing your application.
We are currently seeking Assistant Property Manager applicants for Capri Mobile Home Park in Phoenix, Arizona. This individual is responsible for assisting the Property Manager in overseeing a mobile home property from all facets, including: sales, operations, marketing and tenant relations.
This individual is responsible for assisting the Property Manager in overseeing a mobile home property from all facets, including: sales, operations, marketing and tenant relations. This position also includes, but is not limited to:
- Assisting in driving to critical number expectations of 100% occupancy rate on a consistent basis
- Assisting in ensuring 100% collection of all rent and fees in a timely manner
- Assist in ensuring 100% compliance to company home standards around well maintained properties
- Maintaining the Property Office and ensuring general office work is maintained at 100%
- 1-2 years of experience within the property management industry, preferably in mobile home property management
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Ability to be very active - walking, bending, standing and lifting up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with a valid driver’s license
- Completed High School Diploma/GED
- Works calm under pressure and is able to follow through on commitments
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Works with integrity and honesty
- Strong work ethic - ability to move quickly, but have strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and planning abilities
- Proactive/takes initiative/self-motivated
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills
Benefits: Competitive compensation package includes rental discount. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance plan options, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO), and 11 paid holidays.
We offer a 40% lot rent/housing concession for team members that live in our communities, provided there is vacancy within the community. This is a great benefit in addition to the hourly pay rate.