The Assistant Property Manager assists in all aspects of property management including building operations, tenant relations, leasing, financial and administrative duties. This position requires strong accounting skills.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide prompt response to tenant requests for engineering, security, janitorial services, etc.
- Conduct regular property inspections; prepare punch lists and assists with walk through of project with tenants and contractors.
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets and re-forecasts, CAM and Tax escalations and reconciliations.
- Assist with preparation of monthly variance report, aged delinquency report, rent rolls, and other financial reports.
- Prepare and distribute tenant rent statements and administer collection of account receivables.
Hudson Pacific Properties is a visionary real estate investment trust that owns and operates more than 17 million square feet of marquee office and studio properties. Focused on premier West Coast epicenters of innovation, media and technology, its anchor tenants include Fortune 500 and leading growth companies such as Netflix, Google, Square, Uber, NFL Enterprises and more.