When was the last time you made a difference at work? When was the last time you could say that you were changing people’s lives?
Now is a great time to become a member of a well established, nationwide, property management company. We take pride in what we do and value our employee’s contributions. Your knowledge and insight is what we need to bring our company to the next level.
We are currently seekingAssistant Property Managerapplicants for our Mobile Home Parks in the West Palm Beach, Florida area. This individual is responsible for assisting the Property Manager in overseeing a mobile home property from all facets, including: sales, operations, marketing and tenant relations.
This position also includes, but is not limited to:
- Assisting in driving to critical number expectations of 100% occupancy rate on a consistent basis
- Assisting in ensuring 100% collection of all rent and fees in a timely manner
- Assist in ensuring 100% compliance to company home standards around well maintained properties
- Maintaining the Property Office and ensuring general office work is maintained at 100%
- 1-2 years of experience within the property management industry, preferably in mobile home property management
- Ability to be very active - walking, bending, standing and lifting up to 20 pounds.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish is preferred
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with a valid driver’s license
- Completed High School Diploma/GED
- Works calm under pressure and is able to follow through on commitments
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Works with integrity and honesty
- Strong work ethic - ability to move quickly, but have strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and planning abilities
- Proactive/takes initiative/self-motivated
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All successful candidates must pass a background check and drug screen.
We offer a 40% lot rent/housing concession for team members that live in our communities, provided there is vacancy within the community. This is a great benefit in addition to the hourly pay rate.