ASSISTANT QC SCIENTIST
- Perform Quality Control testing for in-process, release, and stability in a cGMP environment.
- It is preferred that the candidate have analytical experience with ELISA, qPCR, SDS-PAGE, IEF and/or cell culture.
- The successful candidate may also perform other key activities such as data review, ensuring laboratory cGMP compliance is maintained, execution of technical transfer and co-validation activities, instrumentation verification/preventative maintenance, assisting with laboratory investigations, writing procedures and technical documents as required, and providing communication of business critical information to operations and Quality Control management.
- The candidate must be self-directed with a high degree of professional integrity, highly organized, and detailed-oriented.
- This is a first shift position, but may include occasional 2nd shift and weekend support.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Larry: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00111
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE