NVI, LLC, a Louisiana based Equal Opportunity Employer, offers tremendous opportunities for individuals interested in building a career based on technology, growth, and continuous education. NVI offers Nondestructive Testing and Heat Treatment Inspection Services in the pipeline, construction & fabrication, manufacturing, marine, petrochemical & refining, aviation, infrastructure and amusement industries. Through the excellence of our people, we provide the latest in innovation to assure quality services to our clients. At NVI, we take pride in every awarded project which is illustrated through our professional, ambitious, safe and ethical workforce.
We are currently accepting applications for Assistant Radiographers in all divisions- Louisiana: Gray, Lafayette and Sulphur; Texas: Houston, Aransas Pass, Carthage, and Odessa; New York- Depew; Colorado- Denver; Alabama- Mobile.
NVI, LLC offers full benefits including:
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Traditional 401K Plan with Employer Match Benefit
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Health, Dental, Life, Short & Long Term Disability and Vision Insurances
The Assistant Radiographer is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Actively assist in radiography and other Nondestructive Testing operations to ensure a quality and safe work product is obtained;
- Capable of following industrial radiation and general safety procedures set forth by the Company, State and Federal governing bodies;
- Maintain and control safe work practices made necessary by the Company, State and Federal regulations;
- Effectively meet project schedules outlined by Operations Management;
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while on projects; and,
- Any other assignment necessary to meet Assistant Radiographer responsibilities set forth by the Company.
- 40 Hour Safety Radiation Certificate; State Trainee Card; State Radiographer Card or IRRSP Card;
- Education History;
- Valid U.S. driver's license and able to pass a Motor Vehicle History Evaluation;
- Able to pass an FBI background verification in accordance with Company's Increased Controls program;
- Capable of passing Company's Drug/Alcohol, Fit for Duty, and Ergonomic Testing policies/procedures.
- ASNT/ACCP Level II Radiography certification, or Documented field hours and classroom education that meets or exceeds SNT-TC-1A certification requirements for methods of MT, PT, and UT certifications; and,
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Proficient in problem solving;
- Able to use basic math formulas; and,
- Self-motivating to advance in the NDT profession.