Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
- Assists Ranch Foreperson in maintaining accurate and complete records pertaining to all ranch activities and replace Ranch Foreperson on days off.
- Maintain high level of safety awareness.
- Promote good employee relations and communication through all levels of ranch and department personnel.
- Monitor ranch conditions and animal husbandry practices to assure optimum bird health.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must have a math aptitude
- Bilingual is helpful (Spanish/English)
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to live on the ranch
- Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check
- Will supervise up to 10 people when filling in for the Ranch Foreperson
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.