We are looking to hire an Assistant Residential/House Manager to work as a vital part of our managerial staff. You will primarily participate in coaching our clients through their self development goals as well as assist in coordinating medical and health services in hospitals, clinics, or similar organizations.
- Provide guidance on a range of developmental goals from community participation, household budgeting, exercise, nutrition, and vocational responsibilities.
- Support daily living skills including meal preparation and medication administration.
- Maintain health and safety of the clients.
- Assist in coordinating medical appointments.
- Previous experience working with individuals with mental and physical disabilities
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong organizational skills
- Pre-employment drug screen
- Pass background check
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Promotion Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour